We know that nothing is worse than not using outdoor lighting smoothly, and we are always happy to answer all customer questions about our motion sensor lighting. Here, we summarize some common problems encountered by customers when using LEPOWER motion sensor lights and solar motion sensor lights.
For Motion Sensor Security Floodlight：
Q1: Why does the motion sensor not work?
- Please adjust the orientation of the sensor head (Don't be too high or too low).
- Make sure there is no relatively close shield in front of the sensor head during installation.
- Make sure there is no direct light irradiate the product.
Q2: Why does the light keep ON during the day?
-When the sensor detects that the surrounding environment is too dark, the light will turn on. Or maybe there is an obstruction in front of the sensor that causes the light to stay on.
Q3: Why is the light flashing?
- Sometimes the light reflected from the wall may affect the work of the sensor. Please try to adjust the angle of the sensor and make sure there are no reflective objects around the light.
- Keep a distance more than 2M during the installation of multiple security lights. Otherwise, Sensing will be disturbed by the illumination of other light sources.
For Solar Powered Motion Sensor Security Floodlights:
Q1: Why does the solar security light not work?
- If the light does not work only in auto mode, please make sure the surrounding is dark. If the motion sensor detects that the surrounding environment is bright, it will not light up. Sometimes the light reflected from the wall may affect the work of the sensor.
- If the light does not work in all modes, please check if the solar panel can charge the light or not. Please connect the light and the solar panel, put the solar panel under indoor light, such as a desk lamp, etc. Then check if the lamp beads will light on. If the light does work, please leave the security light outdoors for 2-3 days to fully charge the light.
Q2: Why does the solar security light keep ON during the day but not work at night？
-Please check whether the light is installed under the eaves or in shaded areas? If the surrounding environment is too dark, it will mistake it is night time and thus light up atomically even during the day. So that the light will be out of power at night and the light can only be on for a few seconds. Please kindly change the installation position of the light.